Love and lust are two different things relating to human life. Love represents the art of sacrifice or to forego a thing for your soulmate. While lust refers to something that you wish to obtain from your partner. Once you starts dating, it often turns out to be a physical relationship and sex. When you are dating you have to make a choice between love and lust.
The hurry to derive physical pleasure leads to a worrisome path in a relationship leading both of you to part ways and again become single.
Despite Dating, Why Are You Single?
1. Don’t Able to Recognize Love & Lust: If you are in your early twenties, then your infatuation towards somebody may often seem as love which is actually not. Love is an entirely different thing. If you fall in love – the world will become more beautiful – you will see hearts all around!
2. Fail to Understand Human Emotions: In a relationship, if you are just prioritising sex, then obviously no one will stick to you. While dating, be it man or woman, everybody has to respect the emotions of his or her partner.
3. Not Able to Build Trust with Your Partner: Building trust takes time. It’s no one-night stand. If you knowingly or unknowingly cheat your partner, then today or tomorrow he or she will come to know about it. So you have to build trust first then you can focus on love.
4. Engaging in Wildest Fantasy: Choose only the right person for yourself whom you love very much. And once you enter into a relationship try to make it stronger by loving the same person again and again rather than thinking about dating somebody who is not near you.
5. Rude Behaviour : Your behaviour is the first step towards making a relationship. If you continue to have that rude behaviour and harsh way of communication with people around you, then you will continue to live single.